Stallion Uranium owns a 100% interest in the Horse Heaven Project. The Horse Heaven Project consists of 699 unpatented federal mining claims with 100% ownership of mineral rights over 5,817 hectares in Valley County, Idaho. The property is located 212 km northeast of Boise, Idaho and shares its eastern boundary with Perpetua Resource's Stibnite Gold Project.
Stallion believes the property is underexplored and that along with the two historical zones, there are several other targets that have been identified for further exploration. The Project has year-round road access, close proximity to electrical transmission lines, available access to water rights and a state maintained 1,000m airstrip adjacent to the property.
Stallion’s current strategy for the Horse Heaven project requires minimal ongoing capital investment while providing upside potential given the advancement of the adjacent Stibnite Project, one of the largest, high-grade independent gold mines in the United States. The successful permitting of the Stibnite project would create significant value for the area.
Horse Heaven Project Overview
The Idaho Advantage
- Idaho ranked 1st in Policy Perception Index and 9th for Investment Attractiveness globally*
- Low geopolitical risk
- Defined permitting process
- Significant investment by multiple mining company including pre-production permitting/planning by neighbor Perpetua Resources
*Fraser Institute Mining Survey 2020
The Right Neighbours
The Horse Heaven Project shares its entire eastern boundary with Perpetua Resources Stibnite Gold Project.
The Stibnite Gold project has:
- Over 980,000 oz's of historical Gold production
- Measured and Indicated resource of 6 million oz's Gold
- Plans to start construction in 2022
Expansive Land Package - Over 21sq miles
- Multiple Target Zones- Golden Gate Fault, Antimony Ridge Fault , Salt Creek Fault
- Historical RC drilling in 1986, 1987 & 1994 exploring for shallow heap leach oxide gold along limited areas of the mineralized structures.
Historical reported gold intercepts* GGR-31 36.6m 1.51 g/t Au GGR-32 71.6m 1.37 g/t Au GGR-33 54.9m 1.03 g/t Au
- Two independent geophysical surveys show the buried intrusion, indicating further evidence of IRGS Model
- Gold mineralization occurs in similar orientated structures, host rocks, with similar magnitude of anomalies and size of geochemical and geophysical signatures as found at Perpetua Resources
Critical Minerals - Antimony
As of May 2018 the Department of the Interior designated Antimony critical to the Economic and National Security of the United States. Currently the US relies entirely on imports as it does not have any production.
Exploration for Antimony deposits is being pursued as historical records show Antimony has been produced and shipped from the property in the past.
- Year round road access to the property, secondary road access on property
- close proximity to electrical transmission lines
- State of Idaho maintained 1000 meter airstrip adjacent to the property
- good accessibility to water rights
The content of this website has been reviewed by William Breen, P. Geo., President and VP Exploration of Stallion Gold. Mr. Breen is a Non-Independent Qualified Person as defined under the terms of National Instrument 43-101.